Wandering the Edge
Ep. 2 Sources and Such
Updated: Oct 10, 2020
Photo Credit: https://unsplash.com/photos/RGFntcLI8Go
Places to Go from this Episode:
* National Museum of Taras Shevchenko: Tarasa Shevchenko Blvd, 12, Kyiv, Ukraine, 01004
* Virtual Tour of the National Museum of Taras Shevchenko
* Literary-Memorial Museum of Taras Shevchenko: Tarasa Shevchenka Ln, 8А, Kyiv, Ukraine, 01001
* Kushniarevich, Utevska, Chuhryaeva, Agdzoyan, Dibirova, Uktveryte, Mols, Mulahasanovic, Pshenichnov, Frolova, Shanko, Metspalu, Reidla, Balanovsky (...), "Genetic Heritage of the Balto-Slavic Speaking Populations: A Synthesis of Autosomal, Mitochondrial and Y-Chromosonal Data" in Plos One (September 2, 2015).
* Andrew Wilson, The Ukrainians: Unexpected Nation (2009).
* Paul Robert Magosci, A History of Ukraine (1996)
*Michael Moser, "Osnova and the Origins of the Valuev Directive" in East/West Journal of Ukrainian Studies (2017)
* Ralph Lindheim, George Luckyj, Towards Intellectual History of Ukraine: An Anthology of Ukrainian Thought from 1710 to 1995 (1996).
* Johannes Remy, Brothers or Enemies: The Ukrainian National Movement and Russia from the 1840s to the 1870s (2016).
* Biography of Mykola Kostomarov on the Encyclopedia of Ukraine.